If you are thinking about getting yourself another passport, Malta is the right choice. A Maltese passport is guaranteed to secure your and your family’s future. It will provide you with the same benefits as those of a lifetime citizenship. Not only will you be a citizen of a beautiful and pristine country but, you will be able to travel visa-free to over a 100 countries around the world.
Here are other benefits of obtaining a Malta citizenship by investment program.
- Malta is a part of the European Union since 2004, and joined the Schengen Zone in 2007. It will be your gateway to a European lifestyle.
- You will be able to live in a country with a thriving economy, low crime rates, quality healthcare, and top notch education.
- As a citizen, you will have the right to live, work, and study in any country of your choice from the 28 EU countries. These include Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
- The country has a great tax code. This means that you will be privy to special tax concessions due to your standing as a non-domicile owner.
- There will be greater and improved educational opportunities for you and your family.
- Having a Maltese passport will also provide you security. Knowing that you can easily access a politically stable and peaceful country is sure to make you feel safe.
- The country also have flexible terms for residency when granting you a citizenship. You are not bound by any requirements to physically reside in Malta. Thus, you can hold dual citizenship.
Malta is a country that is both beautiful and peaceful. Living here can improve your standard of living and make the lives of your family better. You will also have access to other countries and various quality resources. What more could you need?